OMXprat
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

USA Antalet personer som sysselsatta & i arbete augusti var 60%

Gå ner

USA Antalet personer som sysselsatta & i arbete augusti var 60% Empty USA Antalet personer som sysselsatta & i arbete augusti var 60%

Inlägg av AFFK mån 9 sep 2024 - 4:29

Employment Rate in the United States remained unchanged at 60 percent in August.
Employment Rate in the United States averaged 59.25 percent from 1948 until 2024, reaching an all time high of 64.70 percent in April of 2000 and a record low of 51.20 percent in April of 2020.

USA Antalet personer som sysselsatta & i arbete augusti var 60% Us_ans10

Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 142,000 in August, and the unemployment rate
changed little at 4.2 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Job gains occurred in
construction and health care.

Household Survey Data
Both the unemployment rate, at 4.2 percent, and the number of unemployed people, at 7.1 million,
changed little in August. These measures are higher than a year earlier, when the jobless rate was 3.8
percent, and the number of unemployed people was 6.3 million.
USA Antalet personer som sysselsatta & i arbete augusti var 60% Arbets10

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (4.0 percent), adult women
(3.7 percent), teenagers (14.1 percent), Whites (3.8 percent), Blacks (6.1 percent), Asians (4.1 percent),
and Hispanics (5.5 percent) showed little or no change in August.
Among the unemployed, the number of people on temporary layoff declined by 190,000 to 872,000 in
August, mostly offsetting an increase in the prior month. The number of permanent job losers was
essentially unchanged at 1.7 million in August.
The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was virtually unchanged at
1.5 million in August. The long-term unemployed accounted for 21.3 percent of all unemployed people.

The labor force participation rate remained at 62.7 percent in August and is little changed over the
year. The employment-population ratio also was unchanged in August, at 60.0 percent, but is down by
0.4 percentage point over the year.
The number of people employed part time for economic reasons was little changed at 4.8 million in
August. This measure is up from 4.2 million a year earlier. These individuals would have preferred fulltime employment but were working part time because their hours had been reduced or they were unable
to find full-time jobs.

The number of people not in the labor force who currently want a job, at 5.6 million, changed little in
August. These individuals were not counted as unemployed because they were not actively looking for
work during the 4 weeks preceding the survey or were unavailable to take a job.

Among those not in the labor force who wanted a job, the number of people marginally attached to the
labor force, at 1.4 million, was little changed in August. These individuals wanted and were available
for work and had looked for a job sometime in the prior 12 months but had not looked for work in the 4
weeks preceding the survey. The number of discouraged workers, a subset of the marginally attached
who believed that no jobs were available for them, changed little at 367,000 in August.
AFFK
AFFK

Antal inlägg : 1530
Registreringsdatum : 24-08-17

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet